We will be happy to handle your Amazon return. You need a shipping label, not a QR code.
Here's what to do:
1. Log into your Amazon account, go to "Orders", and find the item you are returning.
2. Select "Return or replace items", and make the selections appropriate for your situation.
3. When you get to "How will you mail your return?", uncheck "The UPS Store" and check "UPS Drop Off".
4. Confirm your return, then select the option to email the shipping label. Send it to email@example.com
If you already have the QR code:
1. Log into your Amazon account and find the item you are returning. "Select View return/refund status".
2. Select "Cancel return".
3. Back out and select your item again, then follow the steps above.